GUIDED DRIFT BOAT FISHING IN ONTARIO
Nomad Fishing Adventures offers several drift boat fishing options on Southern Ontario rivers depending on the seasons. Spring & Fall Steelhead, and Summer-Fall Smallmouth Bass are our most popular trips. Choose from a variety of fishing methods such as centrepin fishing, float fishing, fly fishing, and spin casting.
OUR DRIFT BOAT FISHING TRIPS:
- Spring steelhead on Southern Ontario rivers: April/May
- River Smallmouth on Grand River and Saugeen River: July-October
- Saugeen River drift boat trips - bass/musky/pike: June - November
- Late Summer Salmon: August/September
- Fall/Winter Steelhead and migratory Trout: October-December
Saugeen River Drift Boat Fishing
- Rivers within 2 hours of Cambridge
- Discounts for local trips(Grand R)
- Summer: Bass-Musky-Pike-Walleye
- Spring/Fall: Bass-Trout-Musky
- Advance booking required
and $399/two 6-7hrs, depending on location.
Inquire for exact rates on your trip.