GUIDED DRIFT BOAT FISHING IN ONTARIO
Working in partnership with Baer Fishing Adventures, we are pleased to offer drift boat fishing on Southern Ontario rivers with our head guide. Choose from a variety of sportfishing methods such as centrepin fishing, float fishing, fly fishing, and spin casting.
OUR DRIFT BOAT FISHING TRIPS:
- Spring steelhead on Southern Ontario rivers: April/May
- River Smallmouth on Grand River and Saugeen River: July-October
- Saugeen River multi-species - bass/musky/pike: July-November
- Late Summer Salmon: August/September
- Fall/Winter Steelhead and migratory Trout: October-December
Southern Ontario Drift Boat Fishing
- Rivers within 2 hours of Cambridge
- Discounts for local trips(Grand R)
- Summer: Bass-Muskie-Pike-Walleye
- Spring/Fall: Bass-Trout-Muskie
- Advance booking required
and $399/two 6-7hrs, depending on location.
Inquire for exact rates on your trip.